New Vienna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Upheaval

+7
AWizardDidIt
Zeria
Izdazi
Akatora13
Mormosi
Miss Tiger
Quixoticus
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Upheaval - Page 3 Empty Re: The Upheaval

Post  Izdazi Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Tabitari and Izdazi have earned the achievement [Collateral Damage]!

The Upheaval - Page 3 Achievement
Izdazi
Izdazi

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixoticus Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:15 am

So...how is Strahnbrad coming?
Quixoticus
Quixoticus
Admin

https://newvienna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Tiger Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:08 am

I have no idea. Tabi's all passed out (BETRAYED BY THE ELF SHE TRUSTED!@#) and... idk!

omg there's a kitty smiley! cat And a piggy! pig And a bunny! albino omg a Rudolph! rendeer And an elephant! elephant
Miss Tiger
Miss Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercutio Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Meanwhile, Rothiron is going over to the building where there had just been a load of noise. Because he be curious.

Also, don't look now, but we have Goku waving a "LOL!" sign back and forth... lol!
Mercutio
Mercutio

http://eclipsingdream.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Izdazi Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Miss Tiger wrote:I have no idea. Tabi's all passed out (BETRAYED BY THE ELF SHE TRUSTED!@#) and... idk!
Well, I have the elf $#%$# Tabi trusted dragging said orc (and praying there's a decent bounty on her green head) out of the building. If Roth wants to run into her we can start a little polite chit chat. Wink
Izdazi
Izdazi

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatora13 Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:06 pm

Shit, did I post my response in the wrong thread? Eh, probably. I was doing it on my phone. I MEANT TO SAY HERE me and Matt are gonna work on something between Mid and his lock on Friday or Monday....MONDAY MONDAY. Sorry, my 4 cups of coffee are kicking in this morning! Yowza!
Akatora13
Akatora13

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixoticus Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:15 pm

thisonetimeidrankallthiscoffeeandirealizedthespacebarwasapointlessthingthatlowersyourwpmsoifijustleftitouticouldgetmoreinfooutfaster

tl;dr Shocked
Quixoticus
Quixoticus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mormosi Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Apologies, this February really has not been a good month for me. Up to my eyeballs in homework and dealing with personal issues at home. No However, me and Kwasi, like she said, will try and get something up soon. Meanwhile, this intro for Chains is mere inches away from the finishing line, after some delays.

Also, EYE PATCH. pirat
Mormosi
Mormosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixoticus Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:32 am

Awesome job on the post, guys! It was a lot of fun to read, and I bet it was ten times as fun putting it together. I've started the next joint bit that will bring Gabriel and the others to Strahnbrad, and then we can start picking up the narrative pace once everyone's linked up. Don't worry, I have plans for that (more or less) prepared, so once this ball gets rolling, it will be rolling. The file will be titled "Strahnbrad_Both_Parties" on dropbox, you can take a look at what I've got so far and add some stuff, as I've only got Gabriel and Guro'jintal in the action as they arrive at Strahnbrad. Do something to the text additions so it's easy to tell where the additions are, like highlighting or putting your name with the addition (or both).

I was going to get more done, but I started to fall pretty ill this afternoon. While at Starbucks, I noticed that I started to get the tingly skin, and the caffiene wasn't having much of an effect on me. Someone even said I looked a bit pale, but I told them it was alright, it was probably just a cold. A little later, that same person came back and told me I looked really ill, that I should probably see a doctor. I shrugged it off. Then I got really tired all of a sudden, and I put my head down for a bit.

I don't know how long I was asleep, but when I woke up, there were people around me. They were looking at me really concerned. When I looked around at them, some of them jumped. And then things started to get a little crazy.

A guy punched me. He punched me! Right across the face. But I didn't really feel it, I guess my skin had numbed or something. I don't know, I felt really cold. Anyway, he punched me, and I sort of staggered cause I was surprised, and then he was coming at me with another one! I don't know why, but the first thing that came to mind was that I should bite him. So I did. Right in the neck. There was a lot of blood. In retrospect, it probably wasn't the best way to handle that, but he did stop punching me. He had a crazy look in his eyes, though, so I bit him again for good measure.

Then everyone's screaming and yelling, calling my names, telling me to stop, stuff like that. But why? I woke up to a guy punching my face. He gets violent with people who have a common cold, and I'm the crazy one? Sure, biting him didn't really work in my favor, but I was desperate! It seemed like a life or death matter at the time.

And after the initial shock of what happened, it really became that. People started running out of the shop, and a few others started coming towards me, to attack me! A lady came at me with a chair. I recognized her from earlier, she was sitting across the room from me, I remembered that she had nice breasts. And there they were, bouncing right toward me! If only the circumstances had been different. Anyway, I was so focused on her boobs that I gave her an opening for a clean hit with the chair. It hit me like a truck! I fell over, and I saw that the chair hadn't broken, like it always does in movies. My face must have been demolished; I must have at least gotten a broken nose from the hit. But I wasn't worried about that, because she was getting ready to take a second go at me, just like the other guy. I threw my hands up and caught the chair as it came down toward me, and pulled violently to my left, throwing her off balance.

She landed on the floor next to me. It was my chance, before she got a hold of that chair again. I rolled over on top of her and bit her neck. What choice did I have? I was unarmed, and someone else might be gunning for me with an espresso machine or something. I had to subdue her quickly. After I bit her neck a few times, I saw that my face was only a few inches from her chest. They looked way bigger up close. I took a generous bite and then pushed off her.

I knew there was at least one other person that wanted to pound me into the pavement, I'd seen one of the employees coming at me with a broom about the same time that woman hit me with the chair. I looked around and was a little shocked and even more confused at what I saw. The guy who'd punched me was back up. But he wasn't coming at me anymore. He was straddling the employee with the broom. It seems that she'd gotten a hit in with it, cause I saw a piece of the broom lodged in the man's shoulder. I made a mental note to call an ambulance as soon as this fiasco was over.

The Starbucks was almost empty. There were a few people cowering behind the counter. Maybe they weren't as resourceful as the people who'd ran out of the exits, or maybe they were too freaked out at what was going on. I know I would be. But strangely, I wasn't. I was pretty calm, actually.

I noticed that something was stuck in my teeth. I felt around with my finger and pulled it out. It was a piece of the girl's bra. Somehow, I found that sort of funny, even though it was covered in blood and a few of my teeth that had come free when I pulled it out of my mouth. I laughed. Or I moaned, I guess. It was hard to speak. The blow from the chair must have knocked the wind out of me.

The woman was coming to. The first thing I thought to do was apologize, but I realized it was probably a moot point after taking a chunk of her neck and her left breast. I think I mumbled "Sorry." She mumbled something in reply, but I couldn't understand. She seemed a little distracted. She started turning her head and looking around, almost a little drunkenly. Were these people drunk? Did everyone at Starbucks get plastered while I was asleep? Whatever the case, when the woman saw the others huddle in the corner, she pointed at them and hissed. I noticed the guy who'd punched lean over and look at the people when this happened, and he sort of moaned. His mouth was covered in blood. I think he might have overdone it on the girl that hit him with the broom. I could see her spine through her throat.

The woman got to her feet, a little unsteadily, but she got up nonetheless. She pointed at them again, and made another noise. The guy who punched me was on his feet too, and I watched them both start shuffling toward the others. They must have been really mad by that point. I would be too, if I was goaded to punch a stranger, or hit him with a chair, and this happened. I felt sympathetic for the two of them.

I made a mental note to apologize to them afterward. Oh, and call an ambulance. Probably a good idea. There's blood everywhere.
Quixoticus
Quixoticus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3